“Is Wheat Bad For You?” That’s the question I typed into Google this morning. The results were interesting. Before I get to the results, let me back up a step. Since my family and I have gone primal, one of the chief differences in our lifestyle is the elimination of grains – particularly wheat. […]
I love writing about the things in life that matter most. I want to continue to provide great content for you to read and share. Writing is time-consuming work, and I have a growing family. The more income I can make from my work here, the more time I can spend on creating great content for you to enjoy.
If you value what I provide, please consider making a donation -- no matter how small -- to help fund and support my efforts. Thanks!
Subscribe to Blog by EmailGet the latest posts and info in your inbox!
Loading - Please wait
- Christine on Announcing OnePeterFive: We’ve Got Problems. Let’s Find Answers.
- Hilary on The Masquerade
- mahoosi on Guardian Angels
- Amateur Brain Surgeon on “Silence Encourages the Tormentor, Never the Tormented”
- Char H. on The Successful Launch of OnePeterFive
Follow Me on Twitter
Most Popular Posts
- It Doesn’t Take a Rigorist: Why All Catholics Should Be Concerned About Pope Francis - 21,963 views
- Is Wheat Bad For You? - 15,363 views
- Something Wicked - 13,521 views
- Why Would All These People Lie About Pope Francis? - 9,817 views
- Apparently, The Eighth Commandment Doesn’t Apply to Catholic Writers - 8,054 views