Clear Language 1
Did you get the email in your inbox about the new Pinterest terms of service? The email is written in plain, clear language, and gets to the meat of the changes in a way that keeps you from needing to read the entire document to know what’s going on. I’d love to see more communications […]
I love writing about the things in life that matter most. I want to continue to provide great content for you to read and share. Writing is time-consuming work, and I have a growing family. The more income I can make from my work here, the more time I can spend on creating great content for you to enjoy.
If you value what I provide, please consider making a donation -- no matter how small -- to help fund and support my efforts. Thanks!
Subscribe to Blog by EmailGet the latest posts and info in your inbox!
Loading - Please wait
- Christine on Announcing OnePeterFive: We’ve Got Problems. Let’s Find Answers.
- Hilary on The Masquerade
- mahoosi on Guardian Angels
- Amateur Brain Surgeon on “Silence Encourages the Tormentor, Never the Tormented”
- Char H. on The Successful Launch of OnePeterFive
Follow Me on Twitter
Most Popular Posts
- It Doesn’t Take a Rigorist: Why All Catholics Should Be Concerned About Pope Francis - 21,963 views
- Is Wheat Bad For You? - 15,363 views
- Something Wicked - 13,521 views
- Why Would All These People Lie About Pope Francis? - 9,817 views
- Apparently, The Eighth Commandment Doesn’t Apply to Catholic Writers - 8,054 views