Today, I had the good fortune of receiving an email that was not supposed to come to me. The email I received was in regards to a scheduled job interview, and there was apparently some sort of benchmarking requirement as part of the process. Whenever this happens, I can’t resist the opportunity to screw with […]
I love writing about the things in life that matter most. I want to continue to provide great content for you to read and share. Writing is time-consuming work, and I have a growing family. The more income I can make from my work here, the more time I can spend on creating great content for you to enjoy.
If you value what I provide, please consider making a donation -- no matter how small -- to help fund and support my efforts. Thanks!
Subscribe to Blog by EmailGet the latest posts and info in your inbox!
Loading - Please wait
Follow Me on Twitter
Most Popular Posts
- It Doesn’t Take a Rigorist: Why All Catholics Should Be Concerned About Pope Francis - 22,541 views
- Is Wheat Bad For You? - 15,597 views
- Something Wicked - 13,878 views
- Why Would All These People Lie About Pope Francis? - 12,006 views
- Apparently, The Eighth Commandment Doesn’t Apply to Catholic Writers - 8,429 views