Bless me blogreaders, for I have sinned. It’s been 3 months since my last post. I’ve been a genuinely very busy guy lately, so I won’t apologize, but I hate to neglect this space. I aim to spend more time here in the coming months as I get back to more personal writing again. I […]
For as long as I can remember, I’ve struggled to answer the question “What do you want to do when you grow up?” This is strange, because since I was a child I’ve never struggled to find activities I enjoy. I am, first and foremost, a creative person. For as long as I can remember, […]
During a recent conversation with other thirty-somethings at a party, I mentioned how I thought that my senior year of high school was the best year of my life. Others said that college was. One friend pointed out that best time of his life is right now. The more I think about it, the more […]
I haven’t made the time this year for goal setting. Not personal goal setting anyway – work requires it, so I’ve already turned those in. But there are certain goals floating around in my head, just waiting for the right precipitate so they can coalesce. One of the things I’ve neglected in the long creative […]
I love writing about the things in life that matter most. I want to continue to provide great content for you to read and share. Writing is time-consuming work, and I have a growing family. The more income I can make from my work here, the more time I can spend on creating great content for you to enjoy.
If you value what I provide, please consider making a donation -- no matter how small -- to help fund and support my efforts. Thanks!
Subscribe to Blog by EmailGet the latest posts and info in your inbox!
Loading - Please wait
- W on Why Would All These People Lie About Pope Francis?
- Tim on “I’m not interested in converting Evangelicals to Catholicism.”
- Tim on “Traditionalism” is a Dirty Word
- Amateur Brain Surgeon on Announcing OnePeterFive: We’ve Got Problems. Let’s Find Answers.
- Bill McEnaney on Why Would All These People Lie About Pope Francis?
Follow Me on Twitter
Most Popular Posts
- It Doesn’t Take a Rigorist: Why All Catholics Should Be Concerned About Pope Francis - 21,756 views
- Is Wheat Bad For You? - 15,305 views
- Something Wicked - 13,319 views
- Apparently, The Eighth Commandment Doesn’t Apply to Catholic Writers - 7,967 views
- Why Would All These People Lie About Pope Francis? - 7,603 views