Children have always been given to flights of imagination. They love a good story, a well-spun fairy tale, a dash off into the woods to fight with unseen, ethereal foes. But now, perhaps more than ever, Children are unable to grow up with a solid grasp of reality. Movies create such a convincing fiction in […]
I love writing about the things in life that matter most. I want to continue to provide great content for you to read and share. Writing is time-consuming work, and I have a growing family. The more income I can make from my work here, the more time I can spend on creating great content for you to enjoy.
If you value what I provide, please consider making a donation -- no matter how small -- to help fund and support my efforts. Thanks!
Subscribe to Blog by EmailGet the latest posts and info in your inbox!
Loading - Please wait
Follow Me on Twitter
Most Popular Posts
- It Doesn’t Take a Rigorist: Why All Catholics Should Be Concerned About Pope Francis - 22,609 views
- Is Wheat Bad For You? - 15,633 views
- Something Wicked - 13,938 views
- Why Would All These People Lie About Pope Francis? - 12,104 views
- Apparently, The Eighth Commandment Doesn’t Apply to Catholic Writers - 8,543 views