Personal Development 4
Bless me blogreaders, for I have sinned. It’s been 3 months since my last post. I’ve been a genuinely very busy guy lately, so I won’t apologize, but I hate to neglect this space. I aim to spend more time here in the coming months as I get back to more personal writing again. I […]
No matter how you slice it, gaming is huge business. Over $10 billion annually in sales, and the vast majority of American households play video games. (For a bunch of interesting stats, check out this handy infographic from the ESRB.) An ever-increasing number of us could probably be considered gamers, whether it’s as simple as […]
Excuses are deadly. Don’t make them. When you make an excuse, you’re giving yourself permission to fail. People who want to succeed never say “I can’t” or “I couldn’t” or “It wasn’t my fault.” Those statements are made by people who find opportunity too hard to handle. Many people believe that if they have an […]
Did your mom ever tell you that you were special? Did she hang your pictures up on the fridge? Did your dad tell you that you could do anything you wanted if you just set your mind to it? Maybe you are special. But you know what? So are a lot of other people. I’m not […]
I love writing about the things in life that matter most. I want to continue to provide great content for you to read and share. Writing is time-consuming work, and I have a growing family. The more income I can make from my work here, the more time I can spend on creating great content for you to enjoy.
If you value what I provide, please consider making a donation -- no matter how small -- to help fund and support my efforts. Thanks!
Subscribe to Blog by EmailGet the latest posts and info in your inbox!
Loading - Please wait
- Tim on “I’m not interested in converting Evangelicals to Catholicism.”
- Tim on “Traditionalism” is a Dirty Word
- Amateur Brain Surgeon on Announcing OnePeterFive: We’ve Got Problems. Let’s Find Answers.
- Bill McEnaney on Why Would All These People Lie About Pope Francis?
- donnaliane72 on “I’m not interested in converting Evangelicals to Catholicism.”
Follow Me on Twitter
Most Popular Posts
- It Doesn’t Take a Rigorist: Why All Catholics Should Be Concerned About Pope Francis - 21,756 views
- Is Wheat Bad For You? - 15,305 views
- Something Wicked - 13,319 views
- Apparently, The Eighth Commandment Doesn’t Apply to Catholic Writers - 7,967 views
- Why Would All These People Lie About Pope Francis? - 7,603 views